2. Throughout this Policy, Cyber Fund will use the term “Personal Data” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person (the User) and can be used to identify that person (including the information about the User’s activities, such as information about Your use of the Website, when directly linked to personally identifiable information, including automatically collected).
3. Other terms that may be used throughout this Policy include: 1) Website - group of interrelated websites owned and operated by Cyber Fund and which can be accessed on the Internet via the following addresses: cyber.fund, company.cyber.fund 2) User (or “You”) - person that has accessed the Website.
5. Cyber Fund collects Personal Data from running the Website and uses Personal Data, provided to Cyber Fund by You. When the User visits the Website, Cyber Fund collects the Personal Data sent to Cyber Fund by Your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This Personal Data includes:
1) Your mobile network information;
2) Your IP address;
3) Information about the device that User uses to access the Website. Such information includes, but is not limited to, identifier, name, and type, operating system;
4) Web log information, such as Your browser type, and the pages You accessed on the Cyber Fund Website. When the User uses a location-enabled device with Cyber Fund Website and products, Cyber Fund may collect geographical location data or use various means to determine the location, such as sensor data from the User’s device that may, for instance, provide data on nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi access spots. However, Cyber Fund will not release Your personally identifying information of such kind to any third party without Your explicit opt-in consent, except as set forth herein.
6. If the User wants to have a business relationships with Cyber Fund or buy tokens, Cyber Fund will collect and store the following types of Personal Data about You:
1) Your name;
2) Your email.
7. Cyber Fund may require You to provide additional information, and namely:
1) Your address;
2) Date of birth;
3) Passport or driver license details;
4) Numbers that You may use or have registered with Your local tax authority;
5) Utility bills;
6) Confirmation of proceeds sources.
8. Cyber Fund reserves the right to request basic Personal Data, described in clauses 6 and 7, prior to the purchase of Cyber Fund Tokens and/or use of any services, available through the Website. Cyber Fund may refuse the User access to the Website in case if Cyber Fund has grounded doubts as to the validity, authenticity and genuineness of the Personal Data, provided by the User.
9. If the User does not provide Cyber Fund with the Personal Data as specified in clauses 6 and 7. hereof, the User shall not be able to use the full functionality of the Website. At that, Cyber Fund shall not bear any liability for such possible incomplete use.
11. Cyber Fund collects from the Users only the Personal Data that Cyber Fund needs for their proper use of the Website or for purchase of Cyber Fund Tokens. In particular, Cyber Funduses the User’s Personal Data to:
1) Fulfill legal or regulatory requirements;
2) Administer Cyber Fund Website;
3) Personalize Cyber Fund Website for You;
4) Send You technical notices, support and administrative messages;
5) Communicate with You about the news and information Cyber Fund may think will be of interest to You;
6) Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with Cyber Fund Website;
7) Provide third parties with statistical information about Cyber Fund Users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual User from that information);
8) Detect, investigate and prevent illegal activities within the Website, as well as protect the rights and property of the Cyber Fund and others;
9) Verify compliance with the Terms of Service governing the use of Cyber Fund Website.
12. Cyber Fund is the only data controller and processor, except for the cases when there is an objective Cyber Fund needs to control/process or store Personal Data at Cyber Fund's counterparties or agents. Should such counterparty or agent be engaged by the Cyber Fund, Cyber Fund shall notify You in advance.
13. You may access, review and edit Your Personal Data at any time by communicating Cyber Fund in writing.
14. The User has the right to require Cyber Fund to delete User’s Personal Data provided by the User to Cyber Fund or revoke his (or her) consent for collection, processing and storage of his (or her) personal data by Cyber Fund at any time. If You decide to do this, You should send the respective notification to the Cyber Fund. Cyber Fund shall delete Your respective Personal Data from any sources within 24 hours from the moment Cyber Fund receive such request from You. At that, the Cyber Fund reserves its right to suspend provision of any services to You referring to Cyber Fund project without prior notice, not providing any compensations to You.
15. Cyber Fund will not publish any Personal Data related to Your purchase of Cyber Fund Tokens without Your prior written consent.
16. Cyber Fund will do any and all efforts and actions to store any of Your personal data in secrecy.
17. Cyber Fund will not share Your Personal Data with any third parties other than Cyber Fund respective identity verification partners. Cyber Fund reserves it’s right to share Your Personal Data with:
1) Cyber Fund banking and brokerage partners, if necessary;
2) Companies that Cyber Fund plans to merge with or be acquired by (should such a combination occur, Cyber Fund will notify You and will require that the newly combined entity follow these terms with respect to Your Personal Data);
3) Third party identification service providers for fraud prevention purposes;
4) Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when Cyber Fund are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; or Cyber Fund believes in good faith that the disclosure of Personal Data is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of any of Cyber Fund policies;
5) Cyber Fund Personal Data processing counterparties or agents, hired by or cooperating with us, who’s services are required by us from the practical point of view;
6) Other third parties only with Your prior consent or direction to do so.
18. Cyber Fund will not provide Your Personal Data to any other Website users or third parties other than described in clause 17 herein without Your consent or direction.
19. Cyber Fund will not sell or rent Your Personal Data to third parties.
20. Cyber Fund may combine Your Personal Data with information Cyber Fund collects from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the Website, as well as our content and advertising.
21. Cyber Fund may use Your email address to provide You with information about the state of the project’s development, as well as other information that may be of interest to You, only after Your explicit opt-in consent.
22. Cyber Fund services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the Website is advertised). If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that Cyber Fund does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any Personal Data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before You submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
23. In accordance with the law and as needed to provide services to Cyber Fund Users, Cyber Fund may hold Your Personal Data. This requirement is conditioned by the need of complying with legal obligations and resolving possible disputes. Cyber Fund may retain Your Personal Data for as long as You possess Cyber Fund Tokens and/or use the Website. Moreover, Your Personal Data may be hold beyond the above mentioned period till it is indispensable for Cyber Fund to have relevant information to respond to any issues that may arise later. According to the clause 14 of this Policy, You have the right to require Cyber Fund to delete any of Your Personal Data or revoke Your consent to Your Personal Data collection and processing.
24. Cyber Fund uses relevant electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the privacy of the information the User provides to Cyber Fund from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please note that transmission of data or information (including communications by e-mail) over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks is not one hundred percent secure. Please note that Cyber Fund are not liable for the security of any data Users are transmitting over the Internet, or third party content.
25. If Data breach of any kind that may be related to the User’s Personal Data will occur, Cyber Fund will notify You via email within 72 hours of the first having become aware of this breach.
26. You have a right to demand Cyber Fund to provide You access to Your Personal Data and to require the correction, updating or deletion of incorrect or/and inaccurate data by contacting Cyber Fund.
27. Cyber Fund reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at its own discretion. If such modifications or amendments will occur, Cyber Fund shall notify You via email. Your continued usage of the Website shall mean Your acceptance of these modification or amendments.